Ballinger Bottom, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ballinger Bottom is a settlement in Ballinger Common, Buckinghamshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Ballinger Common
- Parish/Community: Great Missenden
- District/Borough: Chiltern
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°43'21"N 0°40'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 491500, 203500
- OS Grid: SP915035
- Mapcode Local: GBR F5D.XC8
- Mapcode Global: VHFS2.7Y3Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ballinger Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.