Ballingdon Bottom, Hertfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ballingdon Bottom is a settlement in Hertfordshire
- Parish/Community: Great Gaddesden
- District/Borough: Dacorum
- County: Hertfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°49'10"N 0°29'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 503500, 214500
- OS Grid: TL035145
- Mapcode Local: GBR G5T.SKC
- Mapcode Global: VHFRS.9J4H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ballingdon Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.