Balcray Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Balcray Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°43'14"N 4°23'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 245883, 538813
- OS Grid: NX458388
- Mapcode Local: GBR HJJ7.7TM
- Mapcode Global: WH3VM.GLNZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Balcray Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.