Balach Rocks, Argyll and Bute
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Balach Rocks is an island in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°55'12"N 6°17'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 131559, 678012
- OS Grid: NR315780
- Mapcode Local: GBR BFT2.5XG
- Mapcode Global: WGYG7.7G2F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Balach Rocks within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.