Baker's Hill Wood, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Baker's Hill Wood is a forest or wood in Gloucestershire
- Parish/Community: Mickleton
- District/Borough: Cotswold
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°4'54"N 1°45'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 416434, 242631
- OS Grid: SP164426
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4N2.KFH
- Mapcode Global: VHB0X.FX2Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Baker's Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.