Baines Hill Wood, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Baines Hill Wood is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Treales, Roseacre and Wharles
- District/Borough: Fylde
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°47'31"N 2°50'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 344771, 433177
- OS Grid: SD447331
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8SLL.ZD
- Mapcode Global: WH85C.BYXC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Baines Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.