Bailiff Bridge, Calderdale
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bailiff Bridge is a suburban area in Brighouse, Calderdale
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Brighouse
- Parish/Community: Calderdale, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Calderdale
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°43'26"N 1°46'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 414922, 425325
- OS Grid: SE149253
- Mapcode Local: GBR JT1C.FR
- Mapcode Global: WHC9N.PNTC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bailiff Bridge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.