We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bailey's Clump is a forest or wood in Stroud
- Parish/Community: Sodbury
- Unitary Authority: Stroud
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°30'44"N 2°21'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 375710, 179333
- OS Grid: ST757793
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0NZ.0BL
- Mapcode Global: VH961.677Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bailey's Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.