Bailey House Wood, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bailey House Wood is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Aighton, Bailey and Chaigley
- District/Borough: Ribble Valley
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°50'19"N 2°29'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 367269, 438177
- OS Grid: SD672381
- Mapcode Local: GBR BSZ1.SM
- Mapcode Global: WH96G.LR8Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bailey House Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.