We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Baggrow is a village in Cumbria
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Blennerhasset and Torpenhow
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°45'41"N 3°17'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 317500, 541500
- OS Grid: NY175415
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5FHC.XW
- Mapcode Global: WH6ZC.JLL0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Baggrow within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.