Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Baggra Yeat is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Ireby and Uldale
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°43'8"N 3°8'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 326775, 536584
- OS Grid: NY267365
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6FJW.C6
- Mapcode Global: WH6ZM.RNR8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Baggra Yeat within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.