Bagbury Belt, East Dorset
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bagbury Belt is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Upton Lovell
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°10'36"N 2°3'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395686, 141959
- OS Grid: ST956419
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2X2.17D
- Mapcode Global: VHB56.6P54
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bagbury Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.