Badgershole Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Badgershole Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Diptford
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°23'12"N 3°44'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 275785, 55547
- OS Grid: SX757555
- Mapcode Local: GBR QJ.B2PG
- Mapcode Global: FRA 3810.TMN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Badgershole Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.