We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bacon's Wood is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Frenchmoor
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°2'52"N 1°37'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 426590, 127687
- OS Grid: SU265276
- Mapcode Local: GBR 635.BQ4
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76HB.V7F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bacon's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.