Backhouse Hill Wood, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Backhouse Hill Wood is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: South Bedburn
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°40'19"N 1°53'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 407310, 530769
- OS Grid: NZ073307
- Mapcode Local: GBR HG8F.00
- Mapcode Global: WHB3T.ZT0R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Backhouse Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.