Backgreen Covert, Worcestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Backgreen Covert is a forest or wood in Worcestershire
- Parish/Community: Upton-upon-Severn
- District/Borough: Malvern Hills
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°2'44"N 2°13'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 384648, 238601
- OS Grid: SO846386
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1HW.N7B
- Mapcode Global: VH93D.CVY6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Backgreen Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.