Backburn Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Backburn Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°44'54"N 2°24'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 374600, 650645
- OS Grid: NT746506
- Mapcode Local: GBR C1MZ.V5
- Mapcode Global: WH8X7.0SG0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Backburn Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Backburn Plantation