We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Aston is a settlement in Powys
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Churchstoke
- Unitary Authority: Powys
- Region: Wales
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°31'0"N 3°2'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 329500, 291500
- OS Grid: SO295915
- Mapcode Local: GBR B4.GJ57
- Mapcode Global: VH75X.801F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Aston within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Aston in the Domesday Book
A village in Wittery hundred,
in the county of Shropshire.
- Overlord in 1066: King Edward
- Lords of the Manor in 1066: Siward the fat; Azur; Oslac of Montgomery
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Earl Roger of Shrewsbury
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Earl Roger of Shrewsbury
- Taxable Value: 38 1⁄2 geld