We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Aston is a village in Aston , Cheshire East
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Aston
- Parish/Community: Newhall
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°0'59"N 2°34'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 361094, 346740
- OS Grid: SJ610467
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7Q.FX2J
- Mapcode Global: WH9BH.BF0T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Aston within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Aston in the Domesday Book
A village in Warmundestrou hundred,
in the county of Cheshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Dot of Huyton
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: William Malbank
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: William Malbank
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 10 shillings in 1066; 5 shillings in 1086
- Households: 2 villagers; 3 smallholders; 2 other households
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 1 men's plough (2 plough lands)
- Woodland: 1 league