Arthur Macdonald's Plantation, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Arthur Macdonald's Plantation is a forest or wood in Little Gaddesden, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Little Gaddesden
- Parish/Community: Ivinghoe
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°49'30"N 0°34'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 497816, 215001
- OS Grid: SP978150
- Mapcode Local: GBR F4C.HNK
- Mapcode Global: VHFRQ.VDM7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Arthur Macdonald's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.