We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ancote Hill is a hill or mountain in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Tintwistle
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°30'5"N 1°52'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408928, 400530
- OS Grid: SE089005
- Mapcode Local: GBR HWDY.MK
- Mapcode Global: WHCBS.9873
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ancote Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.