Amsterdam Covert, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Amsterdam Covert is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Peover Superior
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'57"N 2°21'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 376127, 372540
- OS Grid: SJ761725
- Mapcode Local: GBR CZZV.0X
- Mapcode Global: WH99F.QLRC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Amsterdam Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.