We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ames' Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Uplyme
- District/Borough: East Devon
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°44'46"N 2°58'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 331126, 94525
- OS Grid: SY311945
- Mapcode Local: GBR PH.5KP2
- Mapcode Global: FRA 47N3.MSB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ames' Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.