Almshouse Covert, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Almshouse Covert is a forest or wood in Seisdon, Staffordshire
- Built-Up Area: Seisdon
- Parish/Community: Trysull and Seisdon
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°33'31"N 2°14'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 383486, 295684
- OS Grid: SO834956
- Mapcode Local: GBR 19N.H7L
- Mapcode Global: WHBFX.HY59
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Almshouse Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.