We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Allcock's Wood is a forest or wood in Nottingham, Broxtowe
- Built-Up Area: Nottingham
- Parish/Community: Nottingham, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Broxtowe
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°0'50"N 1°11'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 454017, 346610
- OS Grid: SK540466
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8GX.4C5
- Mapcode Global: WHDGK.LHJP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Allcock's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.