Allam Bottom, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Allam Bottom is a valley in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Thornton in Lonsdale
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°9'55"N 2°30'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 366713, 474506
- OS Grid: SD667745
- Mapcode Local: GBR BNX8.3M
- Mapcode Global: WH94X.DKCN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Allam Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.