Ale Bottle Clump, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ale Bottle Clump is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Clumber and Hardwick
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°15'39"N 1°4'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 461986, 374192
- OS Grid: SK619741
- Mapcode Local: GBR NZYQ.NP
- Mapcode Global: WHFGL.H9M9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ale Bottle Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.