Aldbrough Cliff, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Aldbrough Cliff is a cliff or slope in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Aldbrough
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°49'33"N 0°4'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 526541, 438361
- OS Grid: TA265383
- Mapcode Local: GBR WSW6.P6
- Mapcode Global: WHHGM.R3L5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Aldbrough Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.