We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Agar's Gap is a coastal landform in Saltburn-by-the-Sea, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Saltburn-by-the-Sea
- Parish/Community: Saltburn, Marske and New Marske
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°35'20"N 0°59'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 465700, 521991
- OS Grid: NZ657219
- Mapcode Local: GBR PHKC.LS
- Mapcode Global: WHF81.VX6G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Agar's Gap within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.