Admiral's Plantation, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Admiral's Plantation is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Burland
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°3'46"N 2°34'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 362019, 351890
- OS Grid: SJ620518
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7R.C0P5
- Mapcode Global: WH9B9.J88R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Admiral's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.