Adlam's Plantation, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Adlam's Plantation is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Ellingham, Harbridge and Ibsley
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°53'17"N 1°47'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 415293, 109893
- OS Grid: SU152098
- Mapcode Local: GBR 53K.CR7
- Mapcode Global: FRA 764R.JSL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Adlam's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.