Addison's Covert, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Addison's Covert is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Gnosall
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°49'12"N 2°16'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 381231, 324753
- OS Grid: SJ812247
- Mapcode Local: GBR 056.6D2
- Mapcode Global: WH9CL.YCGZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Addison's Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.