Acaster Belt, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Acaster Belt is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Appleton Roebuck
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°51'12"N 1°8'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 456455, 440046
- OS Grid: SE564400
- Mapcode Local: GBR NRGW.8B
- Mapcode Global: WHDBJ.DDTL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Acaster Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.