We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ablington is a village in Wiltshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Figheldean
- Unitary Authority: Wiltshire
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'18"N 1°46'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 415958, 146989
- OS Grid: SU159469
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4ZJ.8L9
- Mapcode Global: VHB55.7K34
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ablington within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Ablington in the Domesday Book
A village in Amesbury hundred,
in the county of Wiltshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Harding son of Alnoth
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Earl Aubrey of Coucy
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Earl Aubrey of Coucy
- Taxable Value: 3 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £4 in 1086
- Households: 4 other households
- Meadow: 35 acres
- Pasture: 3 furlongs