Abbey Bank Wood, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Abbey Bank Wood is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Byland with Wass
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°12'31"N 1°9'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 454635, 479543
- OS Grid: SE546795
- Mapcode Local: GBR NM9S.T1
- Mapcode Global: WHD8S.3G2W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Abbey Bank Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.