Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Yeadon Tarn is a water feature in Yeadon, Leeds
- Built-Up Area: Yeadon
- Parish/Community: Leeds, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Leeds
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°52'9"N 1°40'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 421500, 441500
- OS Grid: SE215415
- Mapcode Local: GBR JRRP.8Q
- Mapcode Global: WHC94.70WK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Yeadon Tarn within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.