White Lee Moor, Sheffield
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White Lee Moor is a forest or wood in Sheffield
- Parish/Community: Bradfield
- Unitary Authority: Sheffield
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°26'47"N 1°36'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 426500, 394500
- OS Grid: SK265945
- Mapcode Local: GBR KX7L.W6
- Mapcode Global: WHCC3.CM5M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White Lee Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.