Whinny Gill Reservoir, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Whinny Gill Reservoir is an inland water in Skipton, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Skipton
- Parish/Community: Skipton
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°57'20"N 2°0'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 399884, 451077
- OS Grid: SD998510
- Mapcode Local: GBR GQGP.3P
- Mapcode Global: WHB78.6T9S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Whinny Gill Reservoir within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.