We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Wharrels Hill is a hill or mountain in Bothel, Cumbria
- Built-Up Area: Bothel
- Parish/Community: Bothel and Threapland
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°43'56"N 3°17'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 317220, 538254
- OS Grid: NY172382
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5FHQ.4C
- Mapcode Global: WH6ZK.G9YX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Wharrels Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.