West Chadsmoor, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
West Chadsmoor is a suburban area in Cannock, Staffordshire
Other current and historical names
- High Town
- Chadsmoor, West
- Town, High
- Built-Up Area: Cannock
- Parish/Community: Cannock Chase, unparished area
- District/Borough: Cannock Chase
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°42'28"N 2°1'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 398342, 312247
- OS Grid: SJ983122
- Mapcode Local: GBR 29J.BLS
- Mapcode Global: WHBFF.V6FD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of West Chadsmoor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.