We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Wattles Hill is a hill or mountain in Wookey Hole, Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Wookey Hole
- Parish/Community: St Cuthbert Out
- District/Borough: Mendip
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'28"N 2°40'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 352500, 147500
- OS Grid: ST525475
- Mapcode Local: GBR MM.30FS
- Mapcode Global: VH89R.GGQZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Wattles Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.