Wath Belt, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Wath Belt is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Wath
- District/Borough: Harrogate
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°11'17"N 1°30'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 432087, 477050
- OS Grid: SE320770
- Mapcode Local: GBR KNW0.XD
- Mapcode Global: WHC7G.SZ7M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Wath Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.