Washmore Hill, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Washmore Hill is a hill or mountain in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: East Garston
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°31'15"N 1°28'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 436834, 180378
- OS Grid: SU368803
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6YX.F25
- Mapcode Global: VHC1F.G1G7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Washmore Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.