Washaways Plantation, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Washaways Plantation is a forest or wood in Redcar, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Redcar
- Parish/Community: Redcar and Cleveland, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°35'27"N 1°4'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 459932, 522166
- OS Grid: NZ599221
- Mapcode Local: GBR NHYC.80
- Mapcode Global: WHF80.GVSR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Washaways Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.