We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Warr's Wood is a forest or wood in North Chailey, East Sussex
- Built-Up Area: North Chailey
- Parish/Community: Chailey
- District/Borough: Lewes
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°59'7"N 0°0'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 539655, 122544
- OS Grid: TQ396225
- Mapcode Local: GBR KNP.3V1
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6VH.Z49
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Warr's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.