Warren Pit Plantation, Lincolnshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Warren Pit Plantation is a forest or wood in Lincolnshire
- Parish/Community: Cranwell, Brauncewell and Byard's Leap
- District/Borough: North Kesteven
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°3'48"N 0°26'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 504002, 352936
- OS Grid: TF040529
- Mapcode Local: GBR FPS.TDH
- Mapcode Global: WHGK0.2876
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Warren Pit Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.