Warleycross Hill, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Warleycross Hill is a hill or mountain in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: North Frodingham
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°56'18"N 0°17'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 512500, 450500
- OS Grid: TA125505
- Mapcode Local: GBR VQFW.HY
- Mapcode Global: WHHFY.K86L
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Warleycross Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.