Warleigh Point, South Hams
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Warleigh Point is a coastal landform in Plymouth, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Plymouth
- Parish/Community: Plymouth, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°25'42"N 4°11'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 244522, 61029
- OS Grid: SX445610
- Mapcode Local: GBR NT.Q9H8
- Mapcode Global: FRA 273X.HBS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Warleigh Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.