Wardle Covert, Cheshire East
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Wardle Covert is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Calveley
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°7'4"N 2°36'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 359442, 358020
- OS Grid: SJ594580
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7P.7P4G
- Mapcode Global: WH99W.XWJP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Wardle Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.