Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Walney Island is a coastal headland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Barrow-in-Furness, unparished area
- District/Borough: Barrow-in-Furness
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°5'6"N 3°14'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 318844, 466192
- OS Grid: SD188661
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5PS6.WB
- Mapcode Global: WH72P.5LD2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Walney Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.